The Number That Shows Why Apple is Suing Every Android Manufacturer in Sight

Last updated on September 8th, 2018

According to research firm IDC, Android devices made up a whopping 68.1% of all smartphone shipments in Q2 2012. That calculates to 104.8 million of the 154 million smartphones that left manufacturers plants in the quarter. By comparison, Apple shipped 26 million iPhones in the quarter, good for 16.9% of the market. Together,  iOS and Android made up 85% of all smartphones shipped. 
View Full Article